Friday, July 4, 2008

Member Summer All-Occasion Cakes




Members have been very busy baking cakes, cupcakes, and cookies, attending cake decorating and sugarcraft classes and meeting with Chefs in the NYC area. Cake decorating is such a fun and creative passion. It gives such joy to folks as well as satisfied tummies!

Here are Laura's mouthwatering selections for Summer 2008. The burger and lobster cakes would be perfect at a cook-out, family reunion, or any casual occasion. Laura loves to make these types of cakes. Can't you smell the "burger" hot from the grill or the "butter"dripping on her "lobster"? Laura has less than three years experience cake decorating, and demonstrates how passion and practice and result in such tasty offerings. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Sue, the Cake Mom said...

WOW! What great cakes!

I'm going to link to this from my blog. They're going to love this!

I can't decide whether I like the lobster or the burger better... hey - it's surf and turf!

Anamika:The Sugarcrafter said...

A beautiful inspirational blog site.....i am happy and glad that i browsed and found this blog...will get an oppurtinity to learn a lot from you all.
Greetings to you all from Botswana !

Anniesartbook said...

I completely agree with Sue, the cake mom- I'm posting the link on my blog as well! I hope I can catch an event in the future too!
ANybody going for the Wedding cake competition in Tulsa,OK ?

Dina said...

I don't think any of our members are going to Tulsa but we do have members who participated at the Mid-Atlantic ICES Cake Show and attended the ICES Convention in Orlando, Florida.

We are sure to see the Tulsa Show on Food TV--those cakes are always amazing!!!!