Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Nifty Cake Box Delivery System at Oasis Supply

Always on the search for unique cake decorating products and supplies, I came across a neat cake box delivery system for my upscale custom cakes at Oasis Supply.

The box is beautifully decorated to showcase that awesomely designed cake nestled inside. What is so great about this delivery system is that the medium box inset holds a 10" square cake or a 6" and 10" square stacked cake!

Oasis Supply, a sponsor of NYC Cake Decorators Meetup, also offers great discounts for bulk orders and has a variety of products to choose from. I am going to order the delivery system and will report how well it transports my tiered cake.

7 comments:

LadybugLuggage said...

WOW, love the box, I am going straight to their website. Thanks ;)

Unknown said...

I love the decoration on this box!

Unknown said...

I just love the box. It would be so great to use for a very special cake!

Anonymous said...

Really nice!

Anonymous said...

Let me know how it works out if any of you use it. What a nice box! (And I love purple, so I really like this.)

Dina said...

I do plan to order one of the boxes in a few days and will definitely post a comment.

Dina

Dina said...

I ordered the delivery system box from Oasis Supply and it's great! I plan to make a post about it in the next few days.

Dina