Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cake Buzz: Say "I Love You" with Message-in-a-Cookie

I was so excited to get Williams-Sonoma's February 2010 catalog. It features among other baking tools, really neat cookie cutters called, "message-in-a cookie cutters".

You can make a personalized message by sliding selected letters into slots in the cutters and then depressing the plunger. "Sweet Heart", "I Love You", "Thank You", and all sorts of messages can be pressed and baked into your cookies with this little gizmo. I think that this would also work great on fondant covered mini-cakes and cupcakes as well.

I searched their website but I couldn't find the cutters for sale online; they may be an exclusive catalog item. However, you can print a scrumptious Valentine sugar cookie recipe on the Williams-Sonoma website. There is also a video demonstrating how to use the cutters on the website. -Dina

No comments: